[access-uk] Re: Penfriend Volume for Carol

  • From: "Darren Brewer" <darren.m.brewer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 18:32:11 +0100

Hi Carol

I don't want to state the obvious, but when you try and turn the volume down do
you just hold the button in as this won't work. You need to press the button
repeatibly for it to reduce the volume.

The only other way to reduce the volume is to put your palm over the speaker.
I must say I find it ridiculous in this day and age that such a relatively
simple device can have such an annoying design flaw.

Darren.