[access-uk] Re: PenFriend label update

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 16:15:00 -0000

Andrew, I also bought small round magnets, thinking I'd use them with small round labels. I found though that they didn't do quite what I wanted - IE, they didn't stay on the tops of jars well in the fridge and anyway they wouldn't stack. Yes, it was a waste, but a learning curve and I've just moved on. As yet I haven't taken the labels off the round magnets as I don't think they'd re-stick or come off cleanly.

Has anyone tried to do this and found it workable?

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Andrew
Shipp Sent: 24 November 2009 15:23
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Alison, So does this mean the large round labels will not be available?