[access-uk] PenFriend label pack B

  • From: "Karl Proud" <karl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 16:27:41 +0100

Hi,

Just had a phone call from RNIB about my order; apparently they don't have
label pack B in stock and are going to take it off the online shop.  I will
just have to keep checking for when it is going to be available.  The nice
fellow on the phone expects my delivery to be with me sometime next week.

Can't wait.

Cheers
Karl

database 4228 (20090709) __________