[access-uk] PenFriend Update

  • From: "John" <john.godber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 18:21:00 +0100

Hello Everyone,
We are in the process of defining the spec for our PenFriend magnetic labels.
These are for use with tins obviously as well as things like  sticking on the
fridge for messages or other appliances to remind you what knobs to press.
So we are interested in your views as prospective customers.
You can send comments privately to me or Alison of course but we'd quite like
to see a debate develop where ideas and concerns can be  bounced around on the
list.
We would be interested in basic things like size and shape. How big should they
ideally be and would there be any benefit in having a specific shape or range
of shapes or sizes?  how many recordings you might want to put onto one label
and anything else you want to say about them.
This is not a scientific survey and we will be using other means to hear from
other potential customers but the folks on this list have always been very
creative with suggestions for the Penfriend and you don't just tell us you are
grateful for anything we offer you. Believe it or not we like customers who
challenge us because that's how things get improved.
Our supplier has told us we should get our first sew on label samples for the
laundry in a couple of weeks from China.We'll let you know when they get here.
John