[access-uk] Re: Pen friend!

  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 12:36:17 +0100

Hi Pauline, it's a format thing. For some reason there have been quite a few like that recently. To sort it open the message, then go to the view menu and arrow down to encoding. Select western european windows. The message will read fine then.

                   John.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pauline Lawler" <paulinelawler14@xxxxxxxxxx>