[access-uk] Re: Pen Friend Washable labels, progress?

  • From: "Shea Anker" <svanker@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 19:59:01 -0700

Hi,
It's really easy to make your own magnetic labels for the Pen friend. All you have to do is buy some magnetic tape, and cut it into small squares, and use the smallest labels. I have done this and it works very well for tinned foods. When I have used the tin, I put the labels on the fridge until I need them again. The cool thing is that you can rerecord the labels, so it doesn't matter what the label was used for previously. Hope this makes sense. Just getting over a Flu bug, so my brain isn't quite working at normal capacity yet.

Shea
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Cussick" <the.big.white.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>