[access-uk] Re: Pen Friend Labeler.

  • From: Peter Holdstock <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 22:26:24 +0000

Or you could put more than one label on each product i.e. one for the product name, and the other for the instructions. If you yourself know that it's on more than one label then it will be fine. Rather than sticking the labels directly on to packaging etc I have mine on pieces of card which have elastic bands going through so I can attach them to anything and easily reuse them.

Peter

-----Original Message----- From: Paul Benson
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2011 10:14 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Pen Friend Labeler.

Hello Gary and all,

Perhaps you could use the Penfriend to label the meals for identification only.

The cooking instructions could be read onto cassette, and you could, at some time later, type them up on your computer, and create a folder for all the meals, avoiding continuous reading of instructions.

Paul Benson.