[access-uk] Re: Pdf conversion

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 03:04:28 -0000

MessageHi.

Omni Page Pro is about the same price as Fine Reader, £79.99 from the Nuance
online store but in my experience it is less accessible and unnecessarily
complicated to use when compared to Fine Reader.  If you are a student however,
Nuance does offer significantly discounted products however you’d need to prove
you were studying by going through a validation process.

All the best, Ibrahim.