[access-uk] Re: Pdf conversion

  • From: "Colin Phelan" <colin_phelan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 21:04:44 -0000

John, once Omny Page installed, just right click on the file, you will see
an Omny Page option, it has a sub menu of the various formats you can
convert to and unless the pdf is locked, which only about 5 or 10 % are your
away.
Of course 5 or 10% represents my expereince of downloading lots of e books
All the best
Colin