[access-uk] Re: Pc not saving passwords

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 07:36:00 -0000

Carol,
I believe that originally Gmail and Googlemail were completely
interchangeable, but some organisation challenged the use of Gmail in the
UK and officially they had to stop it. But both seem still to work and I
use gmail for simplicity when, for example, giving my address over the
phone.

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison