[access-uk] Re: Pc not saving passwords

  • From: Carol Pearson <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 21:29:37 -0000

Hi,

A friend says hers never saves, and mine well, don't think so ... (Gave up when I'd tried it once or twice as my friend's didn't!)

Whilst writing, without putting a spanner in the works here, can someone tell me if Gmail and Googlemail are "the same thing" and can always be used interchangeably, or doesn't it work that way? As I'm having a few problems in subscribing to groups with my
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxx
email address, I'm wondering if this is the reason;  and I should be

carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm glad this is the place for dumb questions and hope someone can help soon ... <Smiles>

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxx

On Friday, March 28, 2008 8:27 PM (UK time), Douglas Harrison at harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx said:

Adrien,
Ever since I started using Google mail I have had to re-enter my
details  from time to time.   I wonder whether it is some sort of
security thing?  It will go straight through perhaps 10 times, and
then require user name and password the next time.

Douglas
On 28 Mar 2008 at 21:00, Adrien Collins wrote:

Hi

For some unknown reason, I keep having to log back into my
google account when ever I restart my computer, something's
deleting my cookies, this has only started happening
recently, strange, any suggestions?

Regards