[access-uk] Paypal legal changes

  • From: "David" <david.tregellas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 17:39:46 +0100

I’ve looked at this stuff.  I opened an account many years ago, think I used it
once at the beginning.  Never used it since.

I see on this website that if you’ve forgotten your password, which I have,
then you can activate one of these ghastly captcha devices.  Pressing enter on
this caused wmp to open up but no sound at all.

If I just ignore it will I be clobbered in some way with some invented standing
charge.   I want to leave Paypal altogether.

Advice welcome.

David