[access-uk] Re: PayPal

  • From: "martin wilsher" <m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 04:03:37 +0100

Andy:

Paypal is like a one stop shop where you enter all your credit card details
and bank accounts.  for example, , this is fictisious, I have four credit
cards and two bank account.  I have nothing in my paypal account however.
When I make a payment, I have a prefered method of payment the bank account
bank account one, and a secondary method of payment, a credit card, credit
card four.  If my primary method of payment is unable to support my
purchase, my secondary method of payment is used.  Paypal can use bank
accounts in the UK now, which I find fantastic.  You can put money into your
paypal account, but this is not necessary to use the service.

Hth.