[access-uk] Re: Path to in box in OE please.

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 01:19:19 +0100

Hi Jim, I don't think that you are in the right folder. I'm not sure where you
went wrong but if you press the Store Folder button, copy the full path then
use the Run dialog box to access the Store Folder, you should see a list of all
your DBX files. As far as I'm aware, in the Store Folder there should not be
any folders but DBX files.

I can't tell you what the name of the DBX file that you have to delete is
without knowing precisely how many email accounts you have and what you have
named them.

  I would be happy to help you with this over a Skype session if you like. It
should only take couple of minutes to kiss that inbox file goodbye.

  HTH,
  Amro