[access-uk] Re: Password-protecting cellphone contacts?

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 09:50:41 +0100

Oh, what a good idea. I've personally never used the autolock feature, should
I? Bit worried about forgetting my lock code, but if I change it to something I
remember then I should be fine. Thanks for the tip, greatly appreciated.
Chris Hallsworth
BrailleNote mPower user
Website: www.chrishallsworth.co.nr