[access-uk] Re: Panasonic Viera smart TV with Voice guidance

  • From: Yusuf <yusufaosman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 21:24:53 +0000

I'm sure it can be updated whether that's over the internet or via the aerial, like the Goodmans, I couldn't say.

Yusuf

On 18/03/2012 20:43, Jim Williams wrote:
Yusuf,

If it can  be connected to the Internet maybe there is
potential for upgrading settings via the web at a later
date?

Jim Williams

      *From:* Iain
Lackie<mailto:ilackie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>