[access-uk] Re: Panasonic Cordless Phones

  • From: Pele West <pele.west@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2015 09:31:09 +0100

Hi Again

I am afraid I have one more question about these phones, sorry.

Looking at the Amazon page it says you need Caller ID to get the phones
to speak the name of the person calling. I understood that if you had
that person in the Address Book it would speak the name without having
Caller ID.

Can anyone let me know?

Thanks

Pele