[access-uk] Pairing the iPod Touch and an N82 phone

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 15:08:40 -0000

I'm getting the error "pairing took too long" when I try to do this.

I put 0000 in to the text field on my N82, then the Touch offers me an edit
field for a 4 digit code, so I put 0000 in there also. there doesn't appear to
be a 'go' button on the Touch screen to activate the pairing, but after a
couple of seconds, I get that message I wrote above.

Anybody help me get paired up, and no, I don't need a dating website! <smile> -

Andy