[access-uk] Pairing Phones via Bluetooth Problem

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 22:43:28 -0000

Hi List.

I'm trying to pair a couple of Nokia phones, a 6290 with a 6680, and have come
up against a brick wall.

The phones find each other fine, but I seem to then be asked for some kind of
code or other, a password I presume. I'm stumped because I've never entered any
kind of password for either phone in the past!

I've tried Googling for help, but that got me nowhere in a hurry. I was trying
to find out if these phones have a default 1 2 3 4 type code, but was unable to
turn anything up.

Can anyone help with this one?

Thanks in advance for any shared knowledge.

Regards.

Darran