[access-uk] Re: Page numbering in word?

  • From: "Justin R" <mypc128@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 16:09:42 -0000

Hi, I've been following this as, I had to learn this on the ECDL course I'm doing. However, as I've only done this the once and, by having to navigate by selecting and pointing, I'm a little week on this excercise. Hence, why I hadn't offered any help.

This answer however, has made it clearer to me and I've just had a practice. Yep, I've found it much easier to do what Ali asked the list about the second time around. I spent ages to trying to figure it out the first, and only time I had to try this *smile*

Thanks for this guys.

Justin R

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ali" <alpot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>