[access-uk] Re: PYREX MEASURING JUGS!

  • From: "John O'Regan" <john.a.oregan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 22:06:21 +0100

FYI:

> From: Sean Randall <seanr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 11:49:09 +0100
> Subject: [recycle-it] Fs: Cobolt Speechmaster Talking Measuring Jug
> To: recycle-it@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, secondhand-zone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all,

Hardly Used and in excellent condition I have a Cobolt Speechmaster Talking
Measuring Jug.  No original packaging or instructions, but a new battery
included and instructions can be E-Mailed (or I can talk them out over the
phone).

Asking £25.00 or reasonable offers, bank transfer, PayPal etc for payment.

The specifications for the jug are as follows:

Contents: 2 Litres.

Accuracy: 2%+20 Millilitres with jug level.

Battery: 1 x 9v PP3 Alkaline.

Units: Millilitres, Litres, Pints, Fluid Ounces, U.S. Pints, U.S. Fluid
Ounces.

Liquids: Water, Milk, Cooking Oil, 1 x User Defined.

You can hear a sample of the voice at
https://secure.vvhosting.co.uk/cobolt/store/catalog/sounds/Jugenglish.wav

Clearer samples and questions answered on request.

Sean