[access-uk] Re: PROBLEMS WITH JAWS 11 AND SUPERANTISPYWARE

  • From: Adrian Higginbotham <adrian.higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 09:43:37 +0000

HI Kevin:
I had cause to install superantispyware free yesterday on a windows xp machine
with jaws 11. I had no problems such as those you describe.  Do you have jaws
running as a service? I wonder if that may effect the spyware’s view of what
jaws is. Maybe try adjusting your preference in jaws options, basic settings by
ticking or unticking the run from system tray box. On my machine I am running
jaws from the system tray.

Adrian Higginbotham
Manager, leading edge research.
DD: 02476797333