[access-uk] Re: PROBLEM WITH OUTLOOK EXPRESS AND IE6

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 15:06:01 +0100

Hi DOREEN,

Could it be the display settings? I can't remember the recommended display
settings of the top of my head but I think it was something like 800 by 600 for
the screen resolution and 32bit for the colour quality. And make sure that the
application you're working with is maximised.

Hope that yield any results.
Amro