[access-uk] Re: PROBLEM WITH ONE DRIVE - HOW TO CONTACT MICROSOFT

  • From: john gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 11:47:35 +0100

so carol you should have one drive on your pc and you should just be able to go
in to it with windows explorer i will take a look a mine now. right so what i
did was to open word on the iphone and you find places. tap on one drive and it
will ask you to sign in. then you should see all your files. you should have
one drive on the pc as well. hth.