[access-uk] Re: PLEXTALK PTR1/2

  • From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 17:46:47 -0000

Hi,

I have a discussion list on it - write to
<ptr1-users-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> with subscribe in the subject line.
I use the PTR1 but not PTR2, but mainly use it as a DAISY player since
my student days are now over.  However, I found it invaluable for
recording lectures, and adding voice bookmark (notes) to specific bits
of the recording.

Andrew.