[access-uk] Re: PLEXTALK POCKET SD CAR QUESTION

  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 21:21:43 -0000

Adrien, here are the play.com and amazon links to the Lexar 32 GB class 10 micro SDHC. If you decide you want a smaller capacity card there'll be a link to a 16 gb card somewhere. As far as Sandisk go check the class of the card. Most Sandisk cards that don't give a class rating in the name are usually class 2. As I said in my post in answer to Richard the class denotes the writing and reading speed of the card. Sandisk cards are expensive for what you get, and for the price of a Sandisk class 2 you can get a class 10 by Lexar or transcend. The Lexar card comes with a reader, which is nice.

                   John.
http://www.play.com/Mobiles/Mobile/4-/18934088/Lexar-32GB-Micro-SDHC-Class-10-with-Reader/Product.html?searchtype=allproducts&searchsource=0&searchstring=leixar+32gb+micro+sdhc&urlrefer=search
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Lexar-32GB-Micro-Speed-Reader/dp/B004BR2ZTM/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1304428369&sr=8-1-fkmr0
----- Original Message ----- From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>