[access-uk] Re: PHONES ON IN TOUCH

  • From: "kevin and emma" <kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 13:45:51 +0100

Messagehi, to be honest i don't think it matters what the networks claim their
coverage is, there'll always be blank spots with all of them. when i was
halfway up a mountainside in the scottish west highlands last year, my signal
(i'm on vodafone) was clear as a bell. however i can't get a decent signal for
love nor money in my parents-in-laws front room in fareham just outside
portsmouth!! so go figure! smile
kevin - co-owner/moderator of the blind gamers discussion list
contact me on kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx