[access-uk] PERHAPS AN OFF TOPIC REQUEST, PLEASE FORGIVE

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 17:18:54 +0100

Hi all,

If anyone has a video copy or recording of "Britain Under Water" which was a documentary on BBC1 TV last nnight, Monday 9th June, I'd be most interested to hear from you.

Alternatively, if anyone notices that it's going to be repeated next week, or it's anywhere to be found as a "Listen Again" programme on the BBC, again I'd be interested. (I don't usually use the "listen again" feature of the BBC so would be glad of any instruction, should this be the way to get a copy! In fact, I did hear it but didn't record it and would really like to let a friend listen!

Thanks for any help with this.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx