[access-uk] PENFRIEND VOLUME PROBLEM REPORTED - NOW SORTED AND OK

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 19:49:38 +0100

Hi all,

Well, the subject line says basically that my Penfriend is now sorted and doesn't need to be returned! Thanks to those on the list who made comments, I went back again and recorded a longer message instead of the "one-worder" I'd previously tried. I also tried out the labels already supplied on the box and found they worked; so, with a slightly longer message of mine, I found there was time to turn down the volume and it worked, as others have suggested.

Whilst I too would like the volume to remain at a mid-way type setting, this is only a slight annoyance and won't stop me from enjoying my Penfriend. I now won't need to return this to the RNIB and will be speaking with them on Monday.

Thanks to everyone for their help.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx