[access-uk] PENFRIEND ACCESSORIES

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 13:18:32 +0100

Hi all,

Following the useful conversations over last weekend concerning labelling ideas, I took up Barry's suggestions today and bought the key ring fobs and magnets (in packs of 8) suitable for the small round labels. Since returning home, I too have found plastic (taken from the packing on a case I purchased for my phone) to be useful also. (The packing plastic card I found is similar to the "Help Welcome" card you can purchase from the RNIB and I mention this here just to give you an idea of what I've used.) I got a friend to cut it down into appropriate sizes and then hole punch (making holes a little bigger than just one punch) so elastic bands can be threaded through. These will sit nicely on bags in the freezer and maybe also on boxes (not tried out yet).

Also, whilst in Staples, I found a pencil case suitable for my pen. I purchased a larger one and you can then fit labels in the case as well.)

Oh, I've put one of the larger labels on the back of my phone, so this will carry a quick shopping list when I need more than I can remember.

I hope this gives further ideas and encourages everyone to do something similar.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx