[access-uk] Re: PC without monitor

  • From: "Barry G" <lister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 19:47:33 +0100

Hi George, none of my XP systems need the monitor o (home and pro)n, I only ever turn it on if I need a sightie to help with a glitch! Haven't tried disconnecting it, but had assumed that no power to the monitor would get the same result?

All the best
Barry G, not the Barry that posted the question!

----- Original Message ----- From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>