[access-uk] Re: PC and Online games for the VI?

  • From: "ari" <aridamoulakis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 07:34:51 +0200

Hi Ibrahim
I have played them, I actually own some of them, but I agree as you say that
they are really small companies, ok, doing the best job they can, but you must
admit that even the quality of sound and audio used in sighted games is of
course much better, I mean, real actors and just for me really cool tstuff. I
disagree with you that at the moment there is absolutely something for
everyone. I'm an olympics, football and cricket fan, obviously nothing yet. Do
you know how cool the sighted olympics or cricket or football is? Makes a
person dead jealous. Obviously these games are better than nothing and I'm sure
they won't get much better unless something were to happen and a mega company
were to make an accessible game.