[access-uk] Re: PC Switching Off

  • From: "martin wilsher" <martinwilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 18:47:11 +0100

it can cause your power supply unit to be a bit funny, or repeated power outages can bust the motherboard. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Sharon Bowell" <sharon.bowell1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 02, 2013 6:15 PM
Subject: [access-uk] PC Switching Off

Hi,

I have a problem with my desktop PC.  Every so often it just switches off.
This can happen 3 or 4 times a day, or not for 48 hours or so.  It doesn't
seem to matter what I'm doing, the PC has switched off when I'm not even
using it, or when I'm doing something.

Is it on it's way out or does anyone have any ideas.

Unfortunately I have had a few power failures here lately, and I wonder if
that may have caused this problem.

I've done the obvious, scanned for viruses etc, all comes back clear.

Any help much appreciated.

Sharon