[access-uk] PC Cassette Player

  • From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 22:43:47 +0100

I was wondering if such a thing as a cassette player fitted into a PC bay like a CD player exists. I know a cassette player can be easily connected via the sound card but mine is at the back of the tower in the pedestal of the desk and often involves grovelling.

I think the answer is no but hopefully I may be wrong.

Roger

Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to.
Mark Twain