[access-uk] Re: PAYPAL

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 13:00:16 +0100

Keith,

Thanks for clarification. I'll probably just stick to the personal account, though that probably limits some in methods of payment, but perhaps that is their problem. <SMILE>

Anyway, I'll go for it now.

-- Carol carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Keith Barrett" <keith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>