[access-uk] Re: PAYPAL

  • From: "Ankers, Dave \(UK\)" <Dave.Ankers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 09:20:23 +0100

Carol,

Paypal is owned by ebay and messages are kept on their system which can
be retrieved from the "My Summary" section and there is also a link to
your paypal account on that web page.  Always do your ebay/Paypal
dealings through the website and not from links in emails, same goes for
online banking.  Otherwise you are easy pickings for the fraudsters.
=20
Dave

Why sign into Ebay first?  I only have these accounts just because I am
sometimes forced to use them but really don't want to get too bogged
down here.

I am aware of frauds via EBAY, but why sign into EBAY here?

Confused!

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx