[access-uk] PAYPAL

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 19:27:45 -0000

Hi all,

I had a bad experience with PayPal and evetually unsbuscribed, having
had a difficult time signing up in the first place.  I'm therefore very
loath indeed to go through that again at this point.  However, I need to
make a purchase using PayPal and wonder if any one of my friends out
there would be prepared to do this transaction for me and I'll put money
directly into your bank account before the PayPal items have to be paid
for.

If you think you'd like to help me then please contact me off list.

Thanks.

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx