[access-uk] PASSWORDS was [access-up] Re: iPod touch

  • From: "LaMcAs" <lamcas17@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 18:55:27 -0000

Of course your idevice will tell you your password as you type it in,
because if it doesn't how will you know what letter/number you are
highlighting with your finger.

It is displayed as white circles so it cannot be seen - so if you do not
want people to hear your password then you must use some sort of earphones.

Larry & Elliot GD (Guide Dog)
London, UK