[access-uk] Re: PARALLEL TO USB CONVERTER?

  • From: Kevin Cussick <the.big.white.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 10:55:11 +0100

Hi Carol Maplin do 1 I don't have the cat number but they do one I bought one a few months ago.

I use it for My ham radio most of the radios don't have a usb on them, some of the newer ones are starting to come threw now with usb on them. hope this is of some help sorry I don't have the catalog number.

On 21/08/2011 22:58, Carol Pearson wrote:
Hi all,

Well, My old desktop has, at least for the moment, given up working and
I need to use my parallel printer. My laptop only has a USB option so,
can I get a converter at a reasonable price? If so, any details would be
most welcome.

In addition, if I need to go for a new printer, as I have WiFi in the
house, should I consider a WiFi or USB connection printer? It would be
good to have details, please, of any models which you really like and
are fully useable for a totally blind person.

Thanks.

--
Carol P
would be good to