[access-uk] Re: PANASONIC CORDLESS PHONE

  • From: "Mervyn Robertson" <Mervyn.Robertson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 09:40:48 -0000

I'm assuming that the cordless phones normally sit in a cradle? Are the
power units to all of the phones switched on? On several occasions, I
have cussed loudly when my wife has pulled out a plug to use another
device and not replaced the phone power, only to find that nobody has
been able to call us for days!

Regards
Mervyn