[access-uk] PANASONIC CORDLESS PHONE

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 23:21:26 -0000

Hi all,

Some will remember, perhaps, that I was one of those who purchased a Panasonic cordless phone about three years ago and highly recommended it. Indeed, we've been extremely pleased with it until today ...

Now it seems to have gone up the shoot!

Although I know that both the handsets and the base are working independently, the base unit no longer seems to be able to find its handsets, even though I've tried to register them again.

I am suspecting that maybe there's an internal battery inside the main unit which could have gone, or perhaps the unit has gone now for good.

Has anyone else experienced a similar problem, or has an idea what may be causing this one?

Do we need to go out and buy a new one or is there still hope for this one!

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx