[access-uk] Overdrive Video

  • From: "Gucukoglu, Ibrahim" <Ibrahim.Gucukoglu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 12:46:32 +0000

Hi Everyone.

Have been asked to forward this, for information re overdrive and a discount
coupon for those interested in joining. Enjoy!

Hi Everyone,

Please find below a link to a video that I filmed with the lovely Emily Davison
to talk about RNIB Overdrive. Emily has over 500 subscribers, many of which are
Visually impaired people in their late teens and 20's. An age group of which
you will probably agree, loves technology and reading books.

Emily is now using Overdrive herself on her iPhone after many years of being on
Talking Book CD's.

I would really appreciate if you can share this with clients and on forums,
Facebook groups and twitter with the video to followers who may be eligible and
be interested in hearing about the service.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcBQCSpBKJo

Ibrahim Gucukoglu
Trainnee Digital Access Assistant
Tel: +44[0]20 73912381
RNIB Solutions
105 Judd Street
London
WC1H 9NE
Access Technology Sales Team: +44[0]20 7391 2280
local call rate: 0845 9000015
Local Call Rate: 0845 900001

--

We want streets to be more accessible for blind and partially sighted people.
Support our campaign now: http://rnib.in/1JXbtry

--

DISCLAIMER:

and any attachments from your system.

cannot accept any responsibility for any such which are transmitted.

those of RNIB.

RNIB Registered Charity Number: 226227

Website: http://www.rnib.org.uk