[access-uk] Re: OverDrive app question

  • From: "Muhsin, Louisa" <Louisa.Muhsin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 16:16:39 +0100

Hi Jackie,

I've been using voice over on my iPhone 4S and find that sometimes it
takes a little time to load each page. Not sure if that's the case for
you?

Best, Louisa.

Louisa Muhsin

RNIB Overdrive - launches 15 September.
Reading Services Digital Manager, Solutions Team

RNIB (Royal National Institute of Blind People)
105 Judd Street, London WC1H 9NE

M: 07748 147309
e: louisa.muhsin@xxxxxxxxxxx
w: www.rnib.org.uk

Join us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/rnibuk
Follow us on twitter: www.twitter.com/rnib

Have you listened to RNIB's Insight Radio today ? Join us on Freeview
730, online at www.insightradio.co.uk via the TuneIn or Radio Player
apps or on Sky 888.