[access-uk] OverDrive Query I listen a lot to RNIB books on my Apple devices using the OverDrive app. I had thought that it was possible to listen on one device and pick up on another at the point at which I had stopped listening. this did not happen for me yesterday. I wonder why? I am not near a Wi-Fi source but I am using a hot spot. my second question relates to downloading files. The book is in 30 parts. I successfully downloaded part 16 to30 on my iPad and I had hoped to commence my listening on the iPad. when I tried to open the book it wasn't very happy and told me that part one was not downloaded yet. I thought I would have been able to open at part 16 but it would not do this. I then had to go and download parts 1 to15. my problem then was how I would get to part 16 quickly and I did not know how to do this. hope someone can answer these queries.

  • From: Eleanor Martha Burke <eleanormarthaburke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2020 10:43:48 +0000

Eleanor

http://www.justgiving.com/Eleanor-Burke-Aniridia

Other related posts:

  • » [access-uk] OverDrive Query I listen a lot to RNIB books on my Apple devices using the OverDrive app. I had thought that it was possible to listen on one device and pick up on another at the point at which I had stopped listening. this did not happen for me yesterday. I wonder why? I am not near a Wi-Fi source but I am using a hot spot. my second question relates to downloading files. The book is in 30 parts. I successfully downloaded part 16 to30 on my iPad and I had hoped to commence my listening on the iPad. when I tried to open the book it wasn't very happy and told me that part one was not downloaded yet. I thought I would have been able to open at part 16 but it would not do this. I then had to go and download parts 1 to15. my problem then was how I would get to part 16 quickly and I did not know how to do this. hope someone can answer these queries. - Eleanor Martha Burke