[access-uk] Re: Outlook.pst files

  • From: "Phil Stephenson" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 13:46:56 +0100

I will go take another look but perhaps I didn't make it clear, I can gain
access to the data from my dead laptop simply by accessing eh HD as you
would a usb drive etc on my desktop but I can't go into programs such as
Outlook to perform the backup you talk about.

I will go look again at the import / export options in Outlook on the
desktop and see if I can do what I want to.

Thanks for your help though,

Phil