[access-uk] Re: Outlook.pst files

  • From: "Kirsty" <kdcindy2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 14:10:07 +0100

Hi Phil!

Glad you got it sorted - it's a great relief when they all start flooding
back in to the inbox.  And yes, you're right about backing up. I hadn't, and
could have saved myself a lot of worry.  Ok things turned out well for me in
the end, but they may not have.  I've now got myself an external drive for
backing up and am being much more disciplined about it.

Good luck with the documents!

Kirsty