[access-uk] Re: Outlook, two quick questions

  • From: "Peter Logue" <castle2008@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 01:38:29 +0100

Hi Amro,
When you select a new email and wish it to go from a selected email account,
hit alt N when you are in the from field and you will be given a selection to
choose from, depending on whither or not you have multiple accounts set up on
your system. . As for BCC field, hit  alt V to pull down the view items menu.
look for all headers menu item and          select enter. You will now see the
BCC field is available  from any new emails you select.

    Peter Logue.

From beautiful Helensburgh on the firth of Clyde.
Skype Contact:
clydeview2008