[access-uk] Outlook security setting help

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2011 13:58:33 +0100

Hello all,

Windows 7 Pro 32 with Outlook 2003.

I have problem opening links from within emails. I get the following message
when I click a link:- "Microsoft Office Outlook - This operation has been
canceled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your
system administrator". I reckon it's a matter of a security setting
somewhere in Outlook but I am afraid I can't find what I am looking for. Any
help please? It might be worth mentioning that I used to open links from
within emails with no problems.

TIA,
Amro