[access-uk] Outlook problem

  • From: "Andy" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-Uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 21:57:28 +0100

Hi all.

I've been advised to move from Outlook Express to Outlook for my new job and since I've never ran his program before, I did so tonight for the very first time. I went through the usual transfer of files part and all seemed to be working fine until I re-booted and launched the application. Unfortunately, jaws announced "Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error! Program: C:\Program Files\Microsoft office\Office\OUTLOOK.EXE This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.

OK"

Anyone any ideas how to resolve this problem please?

Best wishes.
Andy from sunny Kilcreggan.

Drop me a wee line at:
andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx