[access-uk] Re: Outlook express attachments

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 23:20:23 +0100

Try going into tools, options, then the security tab. There's a check box you
need to uncheck that tells you about blocking files that could potentially be a
virus. Also, if you're using Gmail via pop, Gmail will not let you send
executable files. This is a limitation on Gmail's part and/or not Outlook
Express. Hope that helps.